2023 Summer Program Enrollment
Please complete one application per child that you wish to enroll, ensuring that you are purchasing a membership under your CHILD’S name and not your own.
PARENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click “Need a login?” to set up a new user if it is your first time logging into the portal.
- IMPORTANT: If your child already exists in our system from attending the Club in past years, please register using the same Head of Household name and email address that you have used in the past, in order to pull up your child’s existing information. This will save you time because the membership application will populate with all of your child’s current data, instead of making you fill out a new application from scratch. Once you have created your account, check your junk mail folder to find the email from the system which will allow you to set your password and then log into the portal.
- Once you have logged into the portal, you may see your child’s information under “Memberships & Registrations”. If you don’t see your child here, that means the system couldn’t match up to your existing account (we may be missing your email address, etc.). You will have to add your child as a new contact and start a new membership form for them.
- To register a child or renew a child’s membership, click Browse Memberships under Online Registration.
- Under “Choose a Club”, please be sure to choose ALL CLUBS in order to see our available summer locations. If you choose your child’s normal location during the school year (ex. Baker Greatness Academy) and we aren’t operating a summer program at that site this year, no locations will come up on the filtered list after you press Save.
- Once you have selected the summer site you wish to register your child for, either select your child’s name under Select Contacts, or Create a New Contact to add a new record for your child.
- Complete/update the membership form for each child you wish to enroll, including signing off on all Club waivers. By completing the membership application, you are also signing off on all policies and procedures in our Parent Handbook, available for your review at here.
- After enrolling your child, our Club Directors will send you an invoice via Square for your first week’s payment. Your child’s spot in our program is not secured until you have 1. paid the invoice and 2. received a notification of acceptance email from Club staff.
If you encounter error messages at any point in the registration process or have any questions, please contact the Club Director over your child’s site. If you receive an error message, please include a screenshot in your email so we can see where the error occurred.
- Pulaski: Devon Yurko, [email protected]
- Randolph Howell, Wayne Street: Carrika Washington, [email protected]
- Teen Center: Haley Johnson, [email protected]
- Culleoka, Mt. Pleasant, Santa Fe, Hampshire, Woodard, Baker, Marvin Wright, Spring Hill Elementary, Spring Hill Middle, Battle Creek Elementary, Battle Creek Middle: Christian Wyatt, [email protected]
Summer 2023 Locations
We are currently finalizing program details in coordination with Maury County Public Schools, and so the information below is subject to change. We are currently planning to offer all day services at the following locations starting May 30th – July 28th.
Culleoka Unit School (K-12th) 7am – 6pm
Mt. Pleasant Elementary (K-8th) 7am – 6pm
Battle Creek Elementary (K-8th) 7am – 6pm
Wayne Street Unit (K-5th) 7am – 6pm **WAITLIST. To add your child’s name to our waitlist, email Area Coordinator Kyrstyen Gaines at [email protected] . Once you join the waitlist, we will notify you as spots become available.**
Columbia Teen Center (6-12th) 7am – 6pm
Pulaski Club (K-12th) 7am – 6pm **last day of summer program in Pulaski will be July 21st.
To request financial aid for the summer 2023 program, please complete our new financial aid application here and email it (along with your supporting documents) to the Club Director over your child’s site at the email address listed above.
Maury County locations —
$75/week for regular hours (7am – 6pm)
Columbia Teen Center – $25/week for middle school students, FREE for high school students!
Pulaski Club —
If you have any questions, please reach out to the staff at your home site and they will be able to provide you with the needed information.